
Why have just one when you can have three for the price of three?
I went to Austin this weekend. It's great to visit the old stomping grounds. Kurt and I went out to the Wright's Ranch. Did stuff. We rounded up some stray cattle, fed them. We also built one heck-ov-a monkey bridge. Behold....
4 comments:
Yo Yo Dallas! It's Brooke Farnsworth. Your name has been a hot topic today during our turkey trot for various reasons we'll discuss later. Do you even check these comment things?? Stop by my parents tonight!! LATA LATA. GREAT SEEING YOU!
Kinda random person to leave a comment but I saw your blog through the Coates and, of course, loved the pics of Austin so had to give a shout out... you'll have to check out ours at drbwfamily.blogspot
Loved your tribute to g-pa. I missed being there. Had family in town that I couldn't avoid...
Take care.
I love that advertisement! And sweet monkey bridge--you and Kurt have serious skills.
Hello Cousin. Looks like you had fun. I used to chase Kurt on the playground at Keller Elementary School. Good times!
Post a Comment