i got this from dad in an email. While showing my kids and laughing at them, they got mad at me and told me that they aren't funny and to stop. Actually Lainey told me she was going to kick my butt if I laugh anymore at them.
At least these moms got their kids on Santa's lap. I couldn't get Will within 10 feet of the guy after waiting in line for a half hour. It was good seeing you all on Christmas day. Hope you have a Happy New Year!
4 comments:
i got this from dad in an email. While showing my kids and laughing at them, they got mad at me and told me that they aren't funny and to stop. Actually Lainey told me she was going to kick my butt if I laugh anymore at them.
all things considered, this is a rather barbaric tradition.
slade and i send our best this christmas, dallas. have a merry one.
At least these moms got their kids on Santa's lap. I couldn't get Will within 10 feet of the guy after waiting in line for a half hour.
It was good seeing you all on Christmas day. Hope you have a Happy New Year!
Those pictures are hilarious!!! My kids were more scared of Santa than the dentist!!
Post a Comment