Friday, Will Bradshaw, John Compton and I did some snowboarding. Perfect day. I didn't wait in line once, good snow, good temp, no hard wipe-outs. 21 runs before 3:00. I have a hat made from the skin of a mountain goat.
I'm so mad. You stood in front of me for about 2 minutes right by the lifts. I KNEW IT WAS YOU- okay i didn't KNOW but totally was sure. I just logged on right now to see if I found remainings to confirm. SURE ENOUGH- great snow this weekend.
I know...SERIOUSLY I'm totally kicking myself in the face for not pushing you over- that is how close you were to me!! I should have...NEXT TIME- better watch your back boy. Okay that hat is COMICAL. Seriously?? Unbelievable.
3 comments:
Hey Dallas - how's it goin'? Your life is just one adventure after another. LOVED the santa photos... those were hilarious.
I'm so mad. You stood in front of me for about 2 minutes right by the lifts. I KNEW IT WAS YOU- okay i didn't KNOW but totally was sure. I just logged on right now to see if I found remainings to confirm. SURE ENOUGH- great snow this weekend.
I know...SERIOUSLY I'm totally kicking myself in the face for not pushing you over- that is how close you were to me!! I should have...NEXT TIME- better watch your back boy.
Okay that hat is COMICAL. Seriously?? Unbelievable.
Post a Comment