Saturday, June 20, 2009

Going Where No Man Has Gone Before

Aravaipa Wilderness, Turkey Creek, Rug Road


This weekend was time to go on another 4x4 trip with my married friends. They make fun of me because of my lack of "full carnal knowledge". I make fun of them because they have to ask permission to go camping. (which I realize isn't a big deal) Dave Nelson, Rex Campbell, Mark Freeman, Kyle Mann, Eddie Johnson and I ventured into the Aravaipa Wilderness area traveling from Mammoth to Klondike by a very rough road (and I use that word "road" lightly).











3 comments:

Monica said...

I was at grandpa's last night. That picture of you with your plaid jacket and perm is still there. You need to go and pick it up. It is a classic of your boyhood!!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

its so fun seeing these faces that i remember from 15 yrs ago.
so have you conquered the world yet?? i bet you have some kind of Christopher Columbus ambition up your sleeve and I can't wait to see what it is!

Robin said...

you have to have seen more of AZ than anyone I know. Nice!