Thursday, August 27, 2009

Super Powers

When I was a child, my nightly prayers sounded exactly like this: "My Dear Heavenly Father, Thank you for my many blessings. Please bless that I will have Superman Powers, and a million dollars. In the name of Jesus Christ Amen."

I think that these Russian Circus Acrobats prayed with more faith than I did. See for yourself. (Watch the whole thing and you'll see why I say this)

2 comments:

Melanie said...

"That is so cool. Mom, please bookmark this for me... bookmark this for me... bookmark this for me. Nice one dude. So awesome! Whoaaaaaaaaa. Do you think I could do that? I could never do that. How many years do you think they trained. At least 20, I bet." A few comments from my kids as we watched... thanks for sharing Dallas!

Elieson Family said...

My hands are still sweating. That was awesome.
I think my sons have similar prayers to yours... but they involve more of "the force" than just the standard "super powers".