Saturday, September 26, 2009

Roommate From Hell



Since I was 19 and went on a mission, I have shared an apartment or house with no less than 30 different roommates. I live by myself now. This song is dedicated to all those who have helped me pay my bills.

8 comments:

Sleepless in Salt Lake said...

I loved it. I can't think of dozens of horrible roommate stories very similar to yours.

GreySky72 said...

Hahahahaha dang I dont want to get roomates..

Robin said...

is this song about you and that is why you live alone now? You scared everyone away:)

Dallas said...

Yeah, Robin... I WISH.

Four Buttons said...

Ha, good stuff Dallas, keep em coming :)

Meredith said...

So Dallas, I found your blog on my mom's comp! So i decided to check it out and HOLY freak! I LOVE it! The song! OH gosh!!! This is great!!

Elieson Family said...

Awesome.
I forgot how well you sang. Were you in that group of guys that sang when I was leaving on my mission? I hope not - it was one of the worst vocal performances I've heard, though I LOVED my friends doing it.

Paul*Anne*Cohen*Addison said...

And that is the reason I was sort of sad to have to finally live with a boy when I got married.