Monday, November 30, 2009

Trottin' With The Turkey

I can't believe it's actually Christmas time. This weekend was an extended version because of Thanksgiving Day. Although it was nice to have time to recover from my early run at the Annual Mesa Turkey Trot (>4000 people this year), I hope we never have Thanksgiving dinner at 4:00 PM again. It was worth a try, but I think it was too late in the day. Here are a few pictures from the race. Mac-Daddy got 3rd place in his division. My cousin Logan got second. They both got medals. I did not place, but I got a certificate that said I beat a guy running in a turkey costume. (It's harder than it sounds) Hoooraaaahhhh! Behold....



2 comments:

Four Buttons said...

Way to beat the guy in the turkey costume, was the win by a narrow margin? j/k. I know your dad doesn't know me, but could you give him a high five for me? As far as I'm concerned he won, since the other people were out of towners :) Oh, and sorry for Owen and his unstoppable urge to ring your door bell every time he steps foot outside. We're working on it...

Monica said...

I was there! I think I was #1849!! Your Christmas care is AWESOME this year Dallas.