These pictures are beautiful. The colors are so vibrant. I had planned to do havasupai a couple of years ago with my ex. Ended up pregnant. I was a bummed. One day I'll make it there.
Love the colors...Nate and I are definately inspired to go soon, that looks AMAZING!! and on an earlier post, the face slam on Kobe is priceless!! Nate will love seeing that one :)
5 comments:
Wow!!! The colors are amazing! Never been before. It's on my "To Do" list for sure!
WOW! Those are the best pictures of all of your adventures, I think. Incredible.
love havasupai...was a little jealous when I saw pictures posted on facebook, too.
These pictures are beautiful. The colors are so vibrant. I had planned to do havasupai a couple of years ago with my ex. Ended up pregnant. I was a bummed. One day I'll make it there.
Love the colors...Nate and I are definately inspired to go soon, that looks AMAZING!! and on an earlier post, the face slam on Kobe is priceless!! Nate will love seeing that one :)
Post a Comment