I don't know how many times you have to do something in order for it to become a true tradition. I'm sure it is at least once, and then some forward-thinker must say something like, "I declare such activity tradition from this day forward." If this is the case, hiking to the top of the Superstitions is a genuine tradition, repeated for at least twelve years. This year was the coldest year we have hiked it. I could practically SEE MY BREATH! Really, it was 20 degrees, which is cold for me. (note the initials on my gloves. My mom taught me how to protect my property)
WOW. Nate and I need to go climb that again, soon, it's amazing with all the ice! There wasn't any of that when we went in Nov. Looked like it was a freezing cold blast :)
1 comment:
WOW. Nate and I need to go climb that again, soon, it's amazing with all the ice! There wasn't any of that when we went in Nov. Looked like it was a freezing cold blast :)
Post a Comment