This spring break, I decided to spend with some family members. I went up to Utah and stayed with my brother K.C. My dad and I visited the Snow Basin ski resort for a few days where we became re-acquainted with some muscles we haven't heard from for a while.
The second half of the week, K.C. and I went to Vegas and stayed with Bruce Woolf, the host of all hosts. (Thanks, Bruce, for your hospitality!) We, of course, wanted to visit uncle Bruce, but our real destination was 60 minutes outside of Vegas... a little place called Front Sight. We were expertly trained in defensive hand-gun skills. It turns out... for many years, I've been doing it all wrong. Luckily, I have never had to shoot anybody. I would have embarrassed myself.
Here's a taste of what Front Sight had to offer. (It's just as cool as it looks)
1 comment:
When did you take that picture of me? You know, I still have the pimple on my chin. I guess I should stop picking at it.
Post a Comment