Monday, July 18, 2011

Letters to Missionaries

My nephew Talen's primary teacher, Tanner Peterson, left a few weeks ago for his mission in Brazil . Talen's new teacher thought it would be a good idea for the children to write their former teacher a letter while he is on his mission. Although, I believe it is heart-felt, she didn't send this one.

Click to enlarge and read.

3 comments:

Dallas said...

Misspellings included.....

"Elder Peterson you are weeker than a rock. I hope you get your special prize weekling! Bring it on weekling. P.S. Your dumb.

Your enemy Talen

In bubble--(Brother Peterson drinks his own pee.)

Andy said...

hahahahhaah how old is this kid?? He sounds hilarious.

Rachelle said...

at least I know I'm not alone in raising sassy, but cute, little punks! ben told me the other day that maybe I was getting fat because I eat too many vegetables, and will said that he thought ben's birth parents missed him and so it was time for him to be "returned". gotta love their candor!