A few weeks ago, I ventured to my old stomping grounds of Austin, Texas. Although I was too busy to have much fun while I lived there, I made some great friends, acquaintances, and memories. I like to go visit my friends, see their families, and eat some BBQ. We went on a hike to Government Canyon down in Helotes, TX. (outside of San Antonio) Kurt, Brent, Will, Ambre, and I hiked, found a cave, saw some dinosaur tracks, and ate some greasy burgers.
Some stranger lady hugged/caressed my arm after adult session of stake conference, thinking I was her husband. I realized, it is a pretty good excuse, if you ever wonder what it's like to hug someone, squeeze their arm, or maybe even touch their hiney... all you have to do is go ahead and do it. Just tell them you mistakenly thought they were your spouse, and they won't really care. They might even think it was funny... just like I did.
No comments:
Post a Comment