Friday, March 6, 2009

Dallas Woolf Highlights

I was watching Steve Nash highlights videos on YouTube two nights ago. I decided that I want my own Dallas Woolf Highlights video. You should really check it out. If you don't have a facebook account, get one, steal one, or borrow someone else's and watch this. I think you'll enjoy. The catch is... you have to be one of my friends, or my friend's friend. That should be easy enough to remedy.


http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=72357481927

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

hey dallas - what happened to your facebook acct? you're not in my friends anymore and all your comments on my pics are gone.

what gives? you no really like us anymore?

wierd, though, because yesterday Slade still had access to your Dallas tribute vid clip (he was way impressed with your wakeboarding, btw) but today nothing at all.

Dallas said...
This comment has been removed by the author.