Sunday, March 1, 2009

A New Way To Travel

I just returned from a cruise to the Western Caribbean. It was my first time, but not my last. If you ever go on a cruise, and they tell you to be back on the boat at a certain time, and that the boat is taking off a half hour after that, evidently, they really mean it. Here are some choice pictures of some of the stops.

We dove in Grand Caymans and Belize. We dove with sharks in Roatan, Honduras. We dove in the caverns (cenotes) in Playa del Carmen, Mexico. The trip was a great success. Although I ate very much on the ship, I lost 5 lbs. Stupid broken arm keeps me from training.

(click to enlarge)












2 comments:

Monica said...

Fabulous pics Dallas. I want to go there! I love the Shark picture the best!

left coast jorgs said...

You just might be the ONLY person in the world that can go on a cruise and say that they lost weight!! Ever been diving in BonAire, Venezuela?? World traveler, I picked the wrong career:-}