Dallas's Commercial at 11 years old. I'm in the red jacket.
When I was in 6th grade, I tried out for a Kellogg's commercial. Since I did the moonwalk better than anyone else, I got to be on TV. It's how I paid for my mission and my first car. Sorry for the quality, it was an old tape.
The best part about this is how completely *random* the moonwalk is. "It seems like this ad needs something more...I know! A moonwalker in the background!"
At least they let you be in the closing jump scene. And your moonwalk was very, very smooth.
2 comments:
The best part about this is how completely *random* the moonwalk is. "It seems like this ad needs something more...I know! A moonwalker in the background!"
At least they let you be in the closing jump scene. And your moonwalk was very, very smooth.
This is so AWESOME!
Post a Comment