This weekend, I spent the night in Strawberry, Arizona. It has been dumping rain up there and there were lots of flowers and the grass was green. I saw a herd of about 200 elk in the middle of the valley where Mormon Lake is sometimes. I then spent Saturday in Flagstaff at a seminar explaining how not to get sued as a dentist. Luckily, lawyers can't make much money suing dentists so there aren't very many lawsuits.
I went to the ASU Institute building's dedication. Elder Eyring spoke, along with Governor Janet Napolitano. I walked out one of the side doors of the building when the meeting was over and there was the Governor standing by the door with her body-guards. No one else was there... so I approached her, shook her hand and thanked her for coming. I could tell she was very impressed with me. It was probably the excellent way I tied my tie.
No comments:
Post a Comment