Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Labor Day Lake Amistad, TX


This is what your finger looks like when it is nearly torn from your hand by getting tangled in the rope. EEECHEE WAAH WAAH! It hurt.

This Labor Day, I was convinced that I should join a few of my friends in San Antonio. Will Bradshaw, Solomon Roberts, Brent Shannon, Cade Faust, Kurt Williams, and I ventured to Lake Amistad Saturday morning.
The big news of the day is that both Cade and Will landed back-rolls on the wakeboard for the first time in their lives. For those of you readers who don't understand the importance of landing your first inverted trick... it is almost as important as your first kiss.... I would suspect... as I have never... Anyway, it's a big milestone, ok! Congratulations Will and Cade.
I made a video of the entire trip with everyone's signature moves and awesome tricks. Hopefully we can condense it and put it on the internet somewhere.
It's always difficult to go to work after a long weekend. I get an occasional taste of retirement on these 'holidays'.

You can watch the video at -- http://youtube.com/watch?v=Y4TzuxM2o2Q

1 comment:

Will said...

Heck yes I landed a backroll! And it was Aaaaaawwwweeeeesome!