how are you Dallas? This is Dan Stewart. I am living in Dallas, but no longer with Dallas. Great pictures, it must have been fun to visit the old mish, and to see old friends. Life has been good to me lately, how are Arizona and people's teeth treating you? Let me know what you know when you have a chance.
3 comments:
Hahaha Dallas, I saw your blog from Clint's...your hilarious...hey here's another wedding couple name for you...it's my younger sister: Haught-Player
Hope you are doing well,
Karen (Player)
I am jealous. I would love to see Russia. Glad you got to go back for a visit. I am sure it was entertaining with you and Travis.
how are you Dallas? This is Dan Stewart. I am living in Dallas, but no longer with Dallas. Great pictures, it must have been fun to visit the old mish, and to see old friends. Life has been good to me lately, how are Arizona and people's teeth treating you? Let me know what you know when you have a chance.
Post a Comment