Saturday, November 10, 2007

Skydiving

It was my nephew's 18th birthday a few weeks ago. Blaze is the name they gave him. To celebrate, he felt the need to experience skydiving. I took him this morning. It was my second time.

We were positioned in harnesses, strapped to the instructor in the gayest way possible. Next, we fell from the plane. As soon as I got up to speed, I decided to do my "Joker" impression. (see picture) Very exciting!

I really want to skydive some more. I'm pretty sure I would be good at it. Gravity comes natural to me.



Check out that vein on my forehead. Totally awesome!

4 comments:

Robin said...

Well, that would be the uncle thing to do, taking your nephew sky diving. Looks like it was a rush. Haven't tried it yet, but perhaps the gravity thing comes naturally to me as well! I can't believe Blaze is 18, holy moly.

Robin said...

P.S. I love that you have Justin's big debut on your blog!

Cassie Stewart said...

hey dallas we have been checking out your blog- check out ours
www.danandcassiestew.blogspot.com

Kristi said...

Dallas: a) you are K-razy/awesome for sky-diving b) you're hilarious (have I told you that yet?) That picture is sweet!